The cabinets are the focal point of your kitchen. Upgrading your kitchen wall cabinets with glass doors is a great way to transform the space without spending a ton of money on a complete remodeling project. When you need Baltimore’s cabinet installation services, contact the Current Cabinetry team. We can provide all sorts of solutions, from choosing a wall color for gray cabinets to the best options to replace closed kitchen cabinets.
Redesign Your Kitchen With Glass Front Cabinets
There is more design versatility than you might think when it comes to installing glass front kitchen cabinets:
- Clear glass is ideal for displaying your vintage Kitchenaid mixer, Grandma’s collection of depression glass, or anything else you want to show off.
- Textured glass is great for a more modern design. It’s translucent but not totally clear, hiding kitchen gadgets and other items you don’t want on display.
- V-Grooving glass is the perfect combination of clear and textured, creating an upscale look that still offers durability & strength.
- Sumi glass is opaque, with fiberglass threads that create a unique design, hiding the contents of your cabinets from view. It is just one of the amazing decorative glass designs available.
No matter what type of glass you choose, kitchen wall cabinets with glass doors can completely revamp your kitchen in a few short hours.
Add Visual Appeal to Your Kitchen
Wooden cabinets create a vast expanse of one solid color throughout the room. Replacing solid cabinet doors with glass front doors breaks up the surface, making it more interesting to look at and making your kitchen feel modern and upscale.
Glass front cabinets are not mass-produced like typical kitchen cabinets. Their custom design increases their convertibility and allows you to choose the combination of materials you like best.
Maintaining Glass Front Cabinets
Glass smudges easily from daily use. If you install glass doors on the lower level, you will notice nose prints from your pets and tiny handprints if you have small children. Glass cabinets show dirt and smudges faster than wooden cabinets, but their ease of maintenance makes them worth it.
A quick wipe-down with a household cleaner and a soft cloth during your normal kitchen routine is all you need to remove streaks and smudges and make your cabinet doors look brand-new again.
Cut Out the Middleman With Current Cabinetry
When you’re ready to install kitchen wall cabinets with glass doors, the last thing you need is a distributor that takes weeks to get back to you. Current Cabinetry is a manufacturer, meaning we create your cabinets and get them directly to you so you don’t experience any delays during your home renovation project.
Our team is happy to answer any questions about attaching kitchen cabinets to walls or the best color to choose to maximize a small space. Call 410-609-7077 or fill out our online form to place an order with our Baltimore, MD, team. See how we can help now.
- Should Your Wood Floors Be Lighter or Darker Than Your Cabinets at Home? - September 12, 2023
- How To Clean Wood Cabinets in Your Kitchen: Do’s and Don’ts - September 12, 2023
- 10 Light Wood Kitchen Cabinet Ideas for Your Home - September 12, 2023