Senior & Junior Architect
Full-time - USA
We Are Seeking Passionate Senior & Junior Architects
Who are we?
Founded in 1990 by Frankie Cao, Comodo is one of the top leading and prestigious companies in the field of interior designing and construction. Our employees’ core values include dedication, self-motivation, and integrity. We take great pride in our company's present position and reputation.
- BS degree in Architecture.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Capable of liaising with the project team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Know how to work with a team
- Must be able to manage several projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Prepares architectural plans using AutoCAD.
- Enhances drafting team performance.
- Develops conceptual sketches into good for construction drawings.
- Supervises the preparation of construction drawings by studying architectural drawings, specifications, and supporting documents.
- Checks team members’ shop drawings and creates redlines for correction.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting information and proposing solutions.
- Maintains shop drawing logs by entering data and completing backups.
Interested in this position?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org